code for SSP interface using C for LPC 2109

Started by hinduja87 January 13, 2009
Hi!!
can you give me a site where i can find codes for SSP interface in C
language. the processor i am using is LPC2109?
with regards ,
hinduja

"hinduja87" <hinduja87@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> Hi!! > can you give me a site where i can find codes for SSP interface in C > language. the processor i am using is LPC2109? > with regards , > hinduja >
LPC2109 is part of the LPC21xx series so example code within this series should be the same. The nxp web site has some examples - check here. http://www.standardics.nxp.com/support/microcontrollers/ Also check the Yahoo Group LPC2000 Joe

Memfault Beyond the Launch