Hello list readers,
SinelaboreRT is a console application that generates C-code from UML
state charts. The UML state charts can be designed with Cadifra UML
editor, Enterprise Architect, UModel or Magic Draw. The generation
process can be widely adjusted to your needs and produces code that
can even run in an ISR.
SinelaboreRT was built especially for embedded real-time/low power
- Generates human readable C-code
- No run-time environment needed
- Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-
- No gap anymore between design and code
- Simple integration in different development environments
- Low cost
- Support for automatic test-case generation
- Simulation in interactive or batch mode.
- Interactive and remote controlled visual mode!
- Optionally generating trace code
- Creation of state tables from UML state charts
If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com and take
a look in the manual.
A demo version is available.
With best regards,
Reply by Me●July 13, 20092009-07-13
Is that the same peter mueller used to work at Nokia?
"Peter Mueller" <email@example.com> wrote in message