HELP required floating point multiplier on FPGA

Started by Nauman Mir July 15, 2009
hi Good Day!
  I hope you all are fine. Actually i want to take some technical
input. I want to build 10,000 floating point multiplier in FPGA
fabric. So

 > Kindly suggest me Is it possible ?
 > How we can implement ? (my suggestion is MicroBlaze soft processor)
 > Which Chip_Set is best for this purpose ?

Thanks in Advance ...........

Best Regards
Nauman Mir wrote:
> hi Good Day! > I hope you all are fine.
Personally I am fine, thanks for Your interest, I hope the same goes for You as well. Actually i want to take some technical
> input. I want to build 10,000 floating point multiplier in FPGA > fabric. So > > > Kindly suggest me Is it possible ? > > How we can implement ? (my suggestion is MicroBlaze soft processor) > > Which Chip_Set is best for this purpose ? > > Thanks in Advance ........... > > Best Regards
Have You already checked out http://www.opencores.org/? Yours sincerely, Rene

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference