DMA On LPC2468

Started by SwapnaliKambli August 21, 2009
Hi,

I am trying to configure DMA controller on LPC2468 .I got the sample code
on NXP website. It is transfering data from memory to memory .This memory
is internal USB SRAM. But not work on simulator of keil software Evaluation
Version 3.23.

Any one can help me in this regards.

Swapnali

A quick look on the Keil site would seem to indicate that the DMA is not simulated: http://www.keil.com/dd/chip/4181.htm -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.