Forums

Atmel sites down?

Started by Steve August 13, 2009
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's
AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ?
They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're
on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been
outstanding for about the same amount of time.  TIA.

Steve
Steve wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's > AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ? > They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're > on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been > outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA.
I don't know why the site is down, I don't see it either, but for Atmel support you can try this address: http://support.atmel.no/bin/customer Maybe you can file a support request why the websites are down :-) -- Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de http://www.frank-buss.de, http://www.it4-systems.de
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:39:25 +0200, Frank Buss <fb@frank-buss.de>
wrote:

>Steve wrote: > >> I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's >> AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ? >> They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're >> on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been >> outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA. > >I don't know why the site is down, I don't see it either, but for Atmel >support you can try this address: > >http://support.atmel.no/bin/customer > >Maybe you can file a support request why the websites are down :-)
I'd originally submitted a support request through the URL you mentioned, and it's been more than two days since I last heard from them via that route as well. I was wondering if they might have had some internal network issues they were dealing with or something similar. I'll give 'em another shout.
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:11:19 -0400, Steve wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:39:25 +0200, Frank Buss <fb@frank-buss.de> wrote: > >>Steve wrote: >> >>> I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's >>> AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ? >>> They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're >>> on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been >>> outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA. >> >>I don't know why the site is down, I don't see it either, but for Atmel >>support you can try this address: >> >>http://support.atmel.no/bin/customer >> >>Maybe you can file a support request why the websites are down :-) > > I'd originally submitted a support request through the URL you > mentioned, and it's been more than two days since I last heard from them > via that route as well. I was wondering if they might have had some > internal network issues they were dealing with or something similar. > I'll give 'em another shout.
Maybe your request was the straw that broke the camel's back, and they've all moved to the hills to set up shop selling trinkets to tourists. -- www.wescottdesign.com
"Steve" <steve@spamoff.org> wrote in message 
news:mua8851caganntc2fv5epk0gd7d7nj0uv7@4ax.com...
> Hi all, > > I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's > AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ? > They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're > on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been > outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA. > > Steve
AT91.com is back up now. -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#2013265948;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:09:04 -0400, Steve <steve@spamoff.org> wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the status of Atmel's >AT91 support sites at http://www.at91.com and http://linux4sam.org ? >They've been down for a couple of days (although the machine they're >on is still pingable), and I have a support request that's been >outstanding for about the same amount of time. TIA.
Both sites are available today (14th). -- Geo