Need Help !!! USB device configuration

Started by nik August 28, 2009
Hello All,

I am a newbie to USB programming and trying to build up communication
between LPC2368 (the slave device) and the PC(the host).

I am looking for the exact algorithm, although generalized, to setup
this communication.

Till now, i have done the following :

1. Connect USB clock

2. Initialize USB device interrupt.

3. Initialize Endpoint interrupt.

4. Realize Endpoint 0 in both IN and OUT directions.

5. NOW WHAT ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Nitin
Take a look at this: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpcusb/ -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org Designed for Microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
> Take a look at this: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/lpcusb/ > > -- > Regards, > Richard.
Hello Richard, Thanks a lot. Can I get the algorithm for the protocol implemented ? Thanks. Nik