Newbie to RTOS ; need some sample code

Started by Simone Mehta June 30, 2004
Hi RTOSians,
  I am a newbie to the world of RTOS programming( vxworks,psos ).
I came to know from one post here that there is some code shipped with
psos which is a good place to start for learning. I wanted to compile
this code on our board here. I donot have access to this code. we have
psos and arm combo here. If anybody has these examples please pass it
on to me,
I have enquired in my friends in embedded and nobody seems to have it.
I would be obliged for the same.
pls note that i need for academic interest only and not for any thing
else.

TIA,
Simone Mehta.

--
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.- Appius Claudius
Carcus, c. 200 B.C.

Hope this helps,
regards,
s.subbarayan