STM32 and USB examples

Started by blisca July 2, 2010
Hi

please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of
STM32 USB interface?

thanks

Diego

On 2 Lug, 16:29, "blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> wrote:
> Hi > > please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of > STM32 USB interface?
first 2 result of google with the search string "STM32 USB interface". Bye Jack
"Jack" <jack4747@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On 2 Lug, 16:29, "blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> wrote: > > Hi > > > > please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use
of
> > STM32 USB interface? > > first 2 result of google with the search string "STM32 USB interface". > > Bye Jack
Thank you Jack,let me see..... when i did the same with the string "STM32 USB example" i did not find exactly what i need have a nice week end
I think that Olimex has some examples for free download,

Regards Jens

"blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi > > please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of > STM32 USB interface? > > thanks > > Diego > > >
there are for all diffrent tool chains in the ST FWlib