Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150?

Started by kathy August 16, 2010
I want to find low cost Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150 for learning
purpose. It better has ethernet interface and ADC.
http://ics.nxp.com/lpcxpresso/ -- Rob Gaddi, Highland Technology Email address is currently out of order
On 08/16/2010 03:13 PM, kathy wrote:
> I want to find low cost Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150 for learning > purpose. It better has ethernet interface and ADC.
Check TI's Stellarus microprocessor -- they have a very affordable eval board, that comes with free tools. If you're looking for a stand-alone JTAG debugger, look on the SparkFun website, and dig around for information on the OpenOCD project. -- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" was written for you. See details at http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html
There are also details of the LPCXpresso boards at the board designer's (Embedded Artists) site: http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/lpcxpresso/ They sell a 'base board' with additional peripherals which can be used with either their LPC1343 or their LPC1768 Cortex-M3 boards, or ARM's 'mbed' LPC1768 board. Regards, Chris Burrows Astrobe: ARM Oberon-07 Development System http://www.astrobe.com
>I want to find low cost Cortex-M3 develop tool under $150 for learning > purpose. It better has ethernet interface and ADC.
http://leaflabs.com/ No ethernet interface but there's probably an arduino stamp that could be used (not a trivial task doing the software port). Nial.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference