FTDI:I can link FT_Open but can't link FT_ListDevices

Started by blisca January 11, 2012
..Hello

i'm trying  first time to make my PC talking with a  FTDI device FT232U.
I had success using the VCOM mode,now i'm trying to use the FTD2XX.dll
installed by CDM20814_Setup.exe.

I can't link FT_ListDevices and FT_CreateDeviceInfoList neither,but there is
no problem with FT_Open.

Any hints?

Thanks for attention,
Diego

"blisca" <blisca@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> ..Hello > > i'm trying first time to make my PC talking with a FTDI device FT232U. > I had success using the VCOM mode,now i'm trying to use the FTD2XX.dll > installed by CDM20814_Setup.exe. > > I can't link FT_ListDevices and FT_CreateDeviceInfoList neither,but there > is no problem with FT_Open. >
solved: the FTD2XX.lib was missing of imports about some functions I used the utility IMPLIB.exe to generate the correct Lib from DLL,then it worked fine Thanks for attention

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference