FSK application of MSP430

Started by Jiaxin May 25, 2004
Hi,
Does anyone here have working experience with the MSP430 chips?

I am designing a FSK modem using MSP430F148. I try to do it by
following the application note SLAA037 "FSK modulation and
demodulation with the MSP430 microcontroller"

I have two questions with this application note:
1. What software tool use for the sample code in appendix.
2. How the WDF filter in FSK Receiver Routine work.
The WDF filter code is like:
filters:
    bis   #INTERRUPT_TOOGLE, global_status
    mov   #WDF_PARMS, mem_ptr
    .word 4f16h
    .word 8906h
    mov R6, bit_data

Thanks in advance

Jiaxin
you can join some MSP430 "experts" on this Yahoo forum :