Device drivers for SD Card and Compact Flash

Started by Ketan May 13, 2004
Hi All,

I need to develop the device driver for SD Card and Compact Flash for
board using AT91RM9200 micro.

I am not able to get decent souce for SD card driver development. Since
I don't have much idea about either devices any pointers or inputs will
be appreciated.

thanks
Hi,

> I need to develop the device driver for SD Card and Compact Flash for > board using AT91RM9200 micro.
Isn't the driver a part of the default package you get on the cd from Atmel? I tried the embedded Linux they supply with the development kit a couple of months ago, and as I recall it was supported in there... Regards, Martin
Hi Martin,

I am using the Integrity RTOS and not getting the SDK from them.
Infact I am going to use COGENT (CSB337) board for evaluation purpose.

Can you share more information for the same and availability of it?

bye
ketan
Well, I just received the "AT91 CD-ROM" from Atmel which contained a Linux. However, this is the same as you can download from "http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/". This contains a config-file for "at91rm9200dk"... I guess this is the best information I can give you... Regards, Martin
"Ketan" <talk2ketan@indiatimes.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi All, > > I need to develop the device driver for SD Card and Compact Flash for > board using AT91RM9200 micro. > > I am not able to get decent souce for SD card driver development. Since > I don't have much idea about either devices any pointers or inputs will > be appreciated. > > thanks
http://maxim.org.za/AT91RM9200 is a good link for AT91RM9200 and has a CompactFlash driver You may want to conact Sandisk to get the SD card documentation. -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com This is a personal view which may or may not be share by my Employer Atmel Nordic AB
Hi Matin/Ulf,

thanks for inputs.

I was checking the linu arm grp. Found it useful, but have got stuck due
to different RTOS.

Some good info on maxim site.. thanks Ulf

Bye
Ketan

"Ulf Samuelsson" <ulf@atmel.nospam.com> wrote in message news:<TK6qc.71$%b.61@amstwist00>...
> "Ketan" <talk2ketan@indiatimes.com> skrev i meddelandet > news:207beae1.0405130329.79123423@posting.google.com... > > Hi All, > > > > I need to develop the device driver for SD Card and Compact Flash for > > board using AT91RM9200 micro. > > > > I am not able to get decent souce for SD card driver development. Since > > I don't have much idea about either devices any pointers or inputs will > > be appreciated. > > > > thanks > > http://maxim.org.za/AT91RM9200 is a good link for AT91RM9200 and has a > CompactFlash driver > You may want to conact Sandisk to get the SD card documentation.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference