Where to get Bluetooth modules?

Started by Susanne April 28, 2004
Hello!

We want to connect some mobile systems via Bluetooth at an university
project.
But it seems not so easy to find a suitable Bluetooth module.
In most cases there's a minimum order quantity of e.g. 1000. But what
I'm looking for is something simple and cheap, where I can buy just 1
for testing and then some little more. Does anyone know whre to get
such small numbers of chips?

I searched the whole internet for modules without any success. I would
be really thankful if anyone could help me.

Sincerely,
  Susanne Fischer
Try here http://www.wirelessfutures.co.uk/products/index.php?page=prod_pro_eval
Parallax (wwww.parallax.com ??) has some modules for about $100 each Rob Young rwyoung@ieee_nospam.org