how to integrate OPTREX DMF50081 in arm board?

Started by LOVE_ME_TENDER April 19, 2004
I will to learn from u and I wish  to impress a  friend with 3 of her
pics ...rotating  in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon.

because I have been thinking of her since I met her.

can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming?

I got the OPTREX DMF 50081 now.
I have been searching google to find driver.

TIA.

"LOVE_ME_TENDER" <nospam@noemail.com> wrote:

>I will to learn from u and I wish to impress a friend with 3 of her >pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > >because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > >can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming?
Take my advise: dump this project and spend the time with your girlfriend before some other guy comes around. (Most) Women don't care about technical stuff anyway. -- Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.) Bedrijven en winkels vindt U op www.adresboekje.nl
RIGHT, I will go to see her and call her from time to time.

Nico Coesel <nico@puntnl.niks> wrote in message
> "LOVE_ME_TENDER" <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > >I will to learn from u and I wish to impress a friend with 3 of her > >pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > > >because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > > > > >can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? > > Take my advise: dump this project and spend the time with your > girlfriend before some other guy comes around. (Most) Women don't care > about technical stuff anyway. > > -- > Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.) > Bedrijven en winkels vindt U op www.adresboekje.nl

And stop spamming your products, chicks really hate that. That, and your maladroit dysphoria. Best regards, Spehro Pefhany -- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" speff@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers: http://www.speff.com
"Spehro Pefhany" <speffSNIP@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:50:17 +0800, the renowned "LOVE_ME_TENDER" > <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > >RIGHT, I will go to see her and call her from time to time. > > And stop spamming your products, chicks really hate that. That, and > your maladroit dysphoria.
This poster (I know him) isn't the one spamming his ARM board, they both come from HK and use the same ISP. They are both playing with ARM chips, coincidentally. Leon
"Leon Heller" <leon_heller@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Spehro Pefhany" <speffSNIP@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote in message > news:eufa80hv5j08p1li65g9f5qndehllfab9l@4ax.com... > > On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:50:17 +0800, the renowned "LOVE_ME_TENDER" > > <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: > > > > >RIGHT, I will go to see her and call her from time to time. > > > > And stop spamming your products, chicks really hate that. That, and > > your maladroit dysphoria. > > This poster (I know him) isn't the one spamming his ARM board, they both > come from HK and use the same ISP. They are both playing with ARM chips, > coincidentally.
Sorry, I think they are one and the same. Leon
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:40:00 +0100, the renowned "Leon Heller"
<leon_heller@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >"Spehro Pefhany" <speffSNIP@interlogDOTyou.knowwhat> wrote in message >news:eufa80hv5j08p1li65g9f5qndehllfab9l@4ax.com... >> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:50:17 +0800, the renowned "LOVE_ME_TENDER" >> <nospam@noemail.com> wrote: >> >> >RIGHT, I will go to see her and call her from time to time. >> >> And stop spamming your products, chicks really hate that. That, and >> your maladroit dysphoria. > >This poster (I know him) isn't the one spamming his ARM board, they both >come from HK and use the same ISP. They are both playing with ARM chips, >coincidentally. > >Leon
He just posted the exact same URL as the ARM spammer, re a JTAG interface to comp.sys.arm,comp.arch.embedded under the "LOVE_ME_TENDER" pseudonym. They both use OE and their OE version numbers are identical. They both use Netvigator (HK) and have as close IP addresses as you can expect with dial-up. They both use the exact same formula for fake email addresses: "FAKE_NAME" <nospam@noemail.com> , where FAKE_NAME is one of: "ezarm MCU team" "USB" "John Triactor" "LOVE_ME_TENDER" They are the same person. Best regards, Spehro Pefhany -- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" speff@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers: http://www.speff.com
> They both use the exact same formula for fake email addresses: > > "FAKE_NAME" <nospam@noemail.com> , where FAKE_NAME is one of: > > "ezarm MCU team" > "USB" > "John Triactor" > "LOVE_ME_TENDER" > > They are the same person. > > Best regards, > Spehro Pefhany

He might have to depend on his ARM.. Best regards, Spehro Pefhany -- "it's the network..." "The Journey is the reward" speff@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers: http://www.speff.com
"LOVE_ME_TENDER" <nospam@noemail.com> wrote in message news:<c61u0q$36s1@imsp212.netvigator.com>...
> I will to learn from u and I wish to impress a friend with 3 of her > pics ...rotating in color LCD at ARM7 board like Leon. > > because I have been thinking of her since I met her. > > > can u help me with some circuit diagram and programming? > > > I got the OPTREX DMF 50081 now. > I have been searching google to find driver. > > TIA.
This isn't a color LCD. Will

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference