Looking for Low-Cost PCB Fab handling 5mil/5mil in Prototype Quantities

Started by strut911 March 25, 2004
Does such a place exist? The target cost I am looking for is around
$50-75/board for about 5 4-layer boards, including NRE.
strut
strut911 wrote:
> Does such a place exist? The target cost I am > looking for is around $50-75/board for about 5 > 4-layer boards, including NRE.
You'll find most shops have a magic number for minimum order price - e.g., most of the 2-layer deals seem to end up as $100 orders. For 4-layer work, Advanced Circuits (4pcb.com) can meet your 5/5 specs, but at a higher cost than you're asking. Their magic number seems to be $600 for 4-layer - you can get 5 boards at $120 each, or 10 at $70 each. There's another thread going here on quality, and consensus is that AC delivers good work. I know I've been pleased with their 2-layer protos. I particularly like that their protos are full-spec (mask, silk, plating).
Hi Richard.
Thanks for the tip. I checked out their website and they are exactly what I
am looking for.
strut

20 PCB for US $110. sure make your design is protels format and details instructions. write to us at http://arm.web7days.com
> There's another thread going here on quality, and consensus is that AC > delivers good work. I know I've been pleased with their 2-layer > protos. I particularly like that their protos are full-spec (mask, > silk, plating).

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference