HP 64000 development system

Started by Mark Griswold January 15, 2014
I have an old HP64000 development system.  Worked last time it was used (about 10
yrs ago).  Before I load it into the dumpster, wanted to see if anyone had an
interest.  Free, just pay for shipping.

Mark
What kind/s of emulator/s (ice)  You have?
Where You live?
bye & TIA
delo

Mark Griswold wrote:

> I have an old HP64000 development system. Worked
> last time it was used (about 10 yrs ago). Before I load it into the dumpster,
wanted to see if anyone had an interest. Free, just pay for shipping. What media does it support? I know a computer Museum that might me interested in it if you fail to find a new home. w..
Is this HP64000 system still available? I know, your original message was in 2014, but maybe .... --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com