Where may I get a copy of MMC specification?

Started by Kelv...@ SG February 20, 2004
Hi, there:

Where may I get a MMC card specification? It seems mmca.org asks for $
in order to download the specs...but I don't want to pay that...

Kelvin

Kevin - search for "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1) MMCProdMn_5.1" I think I got it from www.sandisk.com If you can't find it let me know, its a .pdf around 600k. rob
> > Kevin - search for "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1)
MMCProdMn_5.1"
> > I think I got it from www.sandisk.com > > If you can't find it let me know, its a .pdf around 600k. > > rob > >
Afterthought - this doc may be from sandisks perspective and may not be the full spec etc.
Thank you Rob. I got it and it is very useful.

Does the "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1) MMCProdMn_5.1" carry
sufficient information for me to do a project
with? Browsed through...seems true...

Best Regards,
Kelvin

> Thank you Rob. I got it and it is very useful. > > Does the "MultiMediaCard Product Manual (Rev. 5.1) MMCProdMn_5.1" carry > sufficient information for me to do a project > with? Browsed through...seems true... > > Best Regards, > Kelvin > > >
I don't know Kevin - I'm probably behind you in this area! It appears to have the info needed. good luck rob
"Kelvin @ SG" <kelvin8157@hotmail.com> writes:
> Where may I get a MMC card specification? It seems mmca.org asks for $ > in order to download the specs...but I don't want to pay that...
For me, the big question is where to get enough docs on the SD card interface to interface to SD flash cards. I don't care at all about dealing with secured cards, but I do want to use the four-bit-wide interface to get better performance as compared to MMC cards.