Software for ChipLab DIP48-1

Started by Ly Chen February 20, 2004
I have all the hardware of a PAL programmer (ChipLab DIP48-1).  But I lost
all the software.  Anybody knows how to get a copy of the software?

Thanks,
LY

"Ly Chen" <larryChen01@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have all the hardware of a PAL programmer (ChipLab DIP48-1). But I lost > all the software. Anybody knows how to get a copy of the software?
Mail me and I'll send you two big (1.2Mb) zipfiles. Make sure you have a valid email address because the one you use here bounces. Meindert (watch my spamtrap)
The email I put there should be ok. I do not know why it bounces. Anyway,

wctechbdm@yahoo.com should be ok.

Thanks again

Regards,

Ly Chen

> The email I put there should be ok. I do not know why it bounces. Anyway, > > wctechbdm@yahoo.com should be ok. >
Well, these are the messages I receive after mailing this address: ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <larryChen01@yahoo.com> ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mx2.mail.yahoo.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (larrychen01@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta119.mail.scd.yahoo.com 554 <larryChen01@yahoo.com>... Service unavailable . . . and: Arrival-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:55:51 +0100 Final-Recipient: RFC822; larryChen01@yahoo.com Action: failed Status: 5.0.0 Remote-MTA: DNS; mx2.mail.yahoo.com Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (larrychen01@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta119.mail.scd.yahoo.com Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:56:00 +0100 Seems to me *something* is wrong. Meindert
"Ly Chen" <larryChen01@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The email I put there should be ok. I do not know why it bounces. Anyway, > > wctechbdm@yahoo.com should be ok.
Shoot, this one does not accept large files. I'll try to send them separately. Meindert
Any chance of getting that software?  I am moving my Chiplab to another
computer but can not locate the original disks to install the software.
Thanks.

Any chance of getting that software?  I am moving my Chiplab to another
computer but can not locate the original disks to install the software.
Thanks.

Tell me if this software
http://data.matthieu.benoit.free.fr/chiplab/
corresponds yo your needs,
Matthieu

davis717 wrote:
> > Any chance of getting that software? I am moving my Chiplab to another > computer but can not locate the original disks to install the software. > Thanks.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference