Forums

Any OMAP developers on this group?

Started by Jonatan Fernstad January 21, 2004
Hi,

I am working on a software project that targets several devices equipped
with different TI OMAP CPU's.

One of the devices are giving me a hard time, and I cant figure out what I
might be doing wrong on this particular device.

For an OMAP expert with good knowledge about power management, clock
generation,peripheral clocking and related issues this should probably take
around 5 minutes to figure out.

If you have the above background or know where I can find such a person,
please write me back. ( Mind the obvious spamtrap in the reply-to address.)

TIA!

Jonatan

"Jonatan Fernstad" <jonatanf@XnozpamXhome.se> wrote in message
> Hi, > > I am working on a software project that targets several devices equipped > with different TI OMAP CPU's. > > One of the devices are giving me a hard time, and I cant figure out what I > might be doing wrong on this particular device. > > For an OMAP expert with good knowledge about power management, clock > generation,peripheral clocking and related issues this should probably
take
> around 5 minutes to figure out. > > If you have the above background or know where I can find such a person, > please write me back. ( Mind the obvious spamtrap in the reply-to
address.)
> > TIA! > > Jonatan > >
Can't help but.. You might also try comp.dsp