Do not use Cypress use philips.

Started by Sergey Uskach February 16, 2005

"Sergey Uskach" <sergeyuskach@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I completely agree, when I need a screwdriver I go for Philips nearly every time. Peter
Peter wrote:
> I completely agree, when I need a screwdriver I go for Philips nearly every > time.
Well, I only partly agree. If the screw I want to use is philips I tend to use such a tool also. However if it's something else I guess a cypress would fit as badly and could even hurt the screw. If I were to construct something new I would use torx instead. Much better. ;-)
"Peter" <moocowmoo@newprovidence.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > "Sergey Uskach" <sergeyuskach@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:JQNQd.23005$ya6.3812@trndny01... > > > > > > I completely agree, when I need a screwdriver I go for Philips nearly
every
> time.
Bob Pease recommends carrying a small straight-slot screwdriver if you only carry one, since for small screws that tool will work in either variety.
;-)
while this post has been one of the most qualified reasoning so far for
Phillips, against Cypress, just a friendly amendmend, the srewdriver
guys use more "lls" in Phillips than the semiconductor ones.

Schwob

Memfault Beyond the Launch