Cool File Encryption Software Released.

Started by DreamFly February 17, 2005
You can use this software to encrypt your important files
which you don't want others to see with AES encryption algorithm.

Cool File Encryption adopts the international standard cryptographic
algorithm--AES that has been proved to be secure by numerous attacks
and tests. Cool File Encryption is reliable and convenient,
which you can find when using it.

software download link:
http://www.dreamflysoft.com/download/coolfileencryption.exe
website: http://www.dreamflysoft.com

If you have any proposal or question,please feel free to contact us
through E-mail,I will answer you as soon as possible.
E-mail: support@dreamflysoft.com
DreamFly wrote:

> You can use this software to encrypt your important files > which you don't want others to see with AES encryption algorithm. > > Cool File Encryption adopts the international standard cryptographic > algorithm--AES that has been proved to be secure by numerous attacks > and tests. Cool File Encryption is reliable and convenient, > which you can find when using it. > > software download link: > http://www.dreamflysoft.com/download/coolfileencryption.exe website:
Looks like I need Wine to run it. Will this work?
> http://www.dreamflysoft.com > > If you have any proposal or question,please feel free to contact us > through E-mail,I will answer you as soon as possible. > E-mail: support@dreamflysoft.com
Regards Heinz

-- Just had a lok at it: 7.Support all windows platform: ?Win9X,WinME,Win2000,WinXP,Win2003,WinNT Not just what I would expect at c.a.e Heinz PS Does anybody know a link to encrypted file systems on FLASH (uClinux or CMX)
DreamFly wrote:
> Cool File Encryption adopts the international standard cryptographic > algorithm--AES that has been proved to be secure by numerous attacks > and tests.
You must be mad if you think people will trust cryptographic software from someone who thinks that *any* software has been proven secure, or that resistance to attacks indicates anything about the probability of success of future attacks. An astonishing display of ignorance...
// SNIP Or you could just grab this and compile it: http://www.cr0.net:8040/code/crypto/aes/ Cheers, Alf
lsmx@leshan.cc (DreamFly) writes:
> international standard cryptographic > algorithm--AES that has been proved to be secure by numerous attacks > and tests.
No, it hasn't. It has only been proven to be secure against those particular attacks. (And not necessarily against other variations of the same attacks.)