4-bit MCUs

Started by Rick C June 14, 2022
On 15/06/2022 06:22, Rick C wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 4:41:55 PM UTC-4, David Brown wrote: >> On 14/06/2022 19:27, Rick C wrote:
>>> What part of -this post was an accident- do you not understand??? >>> The OTHER thread is the post people are replying to. This thread >>> needs to be ignored. We don't need two on the same topic. >>> >> Usenet is for chatter - and it is anarchy in practice. You have no >> control of what people post here, who posts what, or in which threads. >> Starting a thread gives you exactly /zero/ special rights or privileges. > > We have total control over who we ignore. >
Then exercise that control - ignore the people, posts or threads that you dislike. If Dimiter and I want to discuss newsreaders on a thread you started by mistake, that's up to us. If you want to ignore it, that's up to you. Of course you are also free to yell at people for making posts you don't want to see, if that's the path you want to take.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference