RTOS for tms320

Started by Sebastian May 10, 2005
Hello.

  Are there any real-time operating systems or real-time kernels
available for the tms320 except for the DSP/BIOS from TI? I am
especially interested in open source versions.

Thanks a lot,
   Sebastian

try google search "DSP, Linux"

On 10 May 2005 11:38:11 -0700, "Sebastian" <popsch@gmx.net> wrote:

>Hello. > > Are there any real-time operating systems or real-time kernels >available for the tms320 except for the DSP/BIOS from TI? I am
Maybe look at ENEA's OSEck.
If you want an real RTOS, this might be hard to find :-) -- 42Bastian Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-) Use <same-name>@monlynx.de instead !
"DigitalSignal" <digitalsignal999@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> try google search "DSP, Linux" >
Linux RTOS? Army Intelligence. Microsoft Works. Peace Force Cheers, Alf
"Sebastian" <popsch@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello. > > Are there any real-time operating systems or real-time kernels > available for the tms320 except for the DSP/BIOS from TI? I am > especially interested in open source versions. > > Thanks a lot, > Sebastian >
uC/OS-II has been ported to tms320. It's open source, but not free software: you need to pay a license fee to use it in a product. Look at www.micrium.com Cheers

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference