CSB337 Ethernet Benchmarks

Started by rigorMortis May 23, 2005
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone using the CSB337 has done any ethernet
benchmarks? Preferrably through a TCP/IP stack.  We are using
uCOS-II but Linux (or any other OS) would be fine.

We seem to be running into a bottleneck just moving data out
of memory to send, I was wondering if this is normal or if
we are doing something wrong.  (We are seeing about 4.4 Mbps
transerred out through TCP/IP.)

thanks,

"rigorMortis" <Paul.Connett@L-3com.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi All, > > Just wondering if anyone using the CSB337 has done any ethernet > benchmarks? Preferrably through a TCP/IP stack. We are using > uCOS-II but Linux (or any other OS) would be fine. > > We seem to be running into a bottleneck just moving data out > of memory to send, I was wondering if this is normal or if > we are doing something wrong. (We are seeing about 4.4 Mbps > transerred out through TCP/IP.) > > thanks, >
IIRC, I think Linux would provide 75-85 Mbps throughput. -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may bot be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB