Flash Driver for SST39VF1601

Started by saibits May 25, 2005
Hi

I'm using the above device with AT91RM9200. I need to write a 'C
device driver for the SST flash

I'm a new bie to writing the device drivers. Could someone help m
with a sample code that I can start with? Or point me to any links o
resources where I can find drivers for Flash

My email ID is krishna12723@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and Best Regards
-Sa

Try SST's site (http://www.sst.com/products/drivers.xhtml) and find the one you need... - Dejan