Windows CE plz help

Started by dev June 20, 2005
Hi ,
I am using Windows CE for the first time.I am an Embedded software
engg. here i get that Visual studio .NET (for managed code)and eVC++
4.0 (for unmanaged code) is used.I need to install the software.which
software i need to install , Visual studio .NET or eVC++ 4.0 . and if i
install eVC++ 4.0 how can i start? what are the step i need to take for
emulation and after building the code how will i download that on the
chip and how will i debug it in the chip.please help

Regards
Dev

"dev" <xzidax@india.com> wrote in message
> Hi , > I am using Windows CE for the first time.I am an Embedded software > engg. here i get that Visual studio .NET (for managed code)and eVC++ > 4.0 (for unmanaged code) is used.I need to install the software.which > software i need to install , Visual studio .NET or eVC++ 4.0 . and if i > install eVC++ 4.0 how can i start? what are the step i need to take for > emulation and after building the code how will i download that on the > chip and how will i debug it in the chip.please help > > Regards > Dev >
Hello, Have you looked on the Microsoft web site and read all the stuff they have churned out about their embedded systems ? When you've done that talk to your local Microsoft Embedded products distributor (it won't be the local version of PC World). Then do some searching for microsoft embedded bsp (board support package). To get these things up and running you need to break sweat a little ! Michael Kellett
Hi Michael,

Thank you.Yea this is the best thing to go through the net.

Regards
Dev