C Compiler Recommendation for ATMEL 8051 USB Development.

Started by Paul Marciano July 19, 2005
I am considering using an Atmel 8051 based microcontroller for a USB
project (the particular device is the AT89C5130A-M).

What is the development kit of choice for these controllers (IAR?
Keil?).

Comparisons appreciated.

Paul.

"Paul Marciano" <pm940@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I am considering using an Atmel 8051 based microcontroller for a USB > project (the particular device is the AT89C5130A-M). > > What is the development kit of choice for these controllers (IAR? > Keil?). > > Comparisons appreciated. > > Paul. >
I really like Keil. The built-in simulator is fantastic. Scott