Chip information - Xilinx? 17s200apc

Started by chess July 22, 2005
Hi,

I am looking for information of a chip labled "17s200apc" on it.
It seems from xilinx (from company mark), but i couldn't find it on
their website, strangly.
Google search also pointed out several stock information, just saying
it is from xilinx. No documents, no descriptions at all.

Any idea?
Chandria Embossi

"chess" <google_groups@jouvv.cjb.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, > > I am looking for information of a chip labled "17s200apc" on it. > It seems from xilinx (from company mark), but i couldn't find it on > their website, strangly. > Google search also pointed out several stock information, just saying > it is from xilinx. No documents, no descriptions at all. > > Any idea? > Chandria Embossi >
its an VERY OLD one time programmable serial configuration. donate to a museum or through it away. Antti

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference