HOT SWAP COMPACT FLASH

Started by jtyler August 30, 2005
I am confused, the AT91RM9200 comes with a compact flash interface.
I would like to be able to hot swap the cf while the system is running.
How do I make the interface hot-swappable.
Do I need PCMCIA interface.
Or is there another way to hot swap.

I really thank you for any reply
john

www.EmbeddedRelated.com
> I would like to be able to hot swap the cf while the system is running.
Not supported if you are running the card in True-IDE mode. Read the spec.
"larwe" <larwe@larwe.com> skrev i meddelandet
> >> I would like to be able to hot swap the cf while the system is running. > > Not supported if you are running the card in True-IDE mode. Read the > spec. >
Then again,k the AT91RM9200 does not support True IDE: The Card detect can be used for hot swap I guess. -- A. P. Richelieu