AT91SAM7S Debug Port

Started by Ian Mcbride October 3, 2005
What are the considerations regarding use of the two-wire debug UART for
other purposes, such as driving a serial printer?

The DBGU is a general purpose UART without a lot of flexibility.
There is code supporting flashing the part over this UART, but once
the application is running, you are free to use it for whatever purpose.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson
"Ian Mcbride" <ianmcbride2003@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
> What are the considerations regarding use of the two-wire debug UART for > other purposes, such as driving a serial printer? > > > >

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference