Forums

UK source of Philips 89C51Rx2BA

Started by Ian Bell December 3, 2004
Looking for a UK source of small quantities (less than 10) of Philips
89C51Rx2BA which is an 8051 derivative.

Cheers

Ian
-- 
Ian Bell
Ian Bell wrote:
> Looking for a UK source of small quantities (less than 10) of Philips > 89C51Rx2BA which is an 8051 derivative. >
<http://www.quarndon.co.uk/> Vile web site, but they usually stock them. Paul Burke
Paul Burke wrote:

> Ian Bell wrote: >> Looking for a UK source of small quantities (less than 10) of Philips >> 89C51Rx2BA which is an 8051 derivative. >> > > <http://www.quarndon.co.uk/> > > Vile web site, but they usually stock them. > > Paul Burke
You are right about the web site. Yuk!! You cannot even browse a catalogue on line. Had to send them an enquiry. Thanks for the link anyway. IAn -- Ian Bell
Ian Bell wrote:

> Paul Burke wrote: > >> Ian Bell wrote: >>> Looking for a UK source of small quantities (less than 10) of Philips >>> 89C51Rx2BA which is an 8051 derivative. >>> >> >> <http://www.quarndon.co.uk/> >> >> Vile web site, but they usually stock them. >> >> Paul Burke > > You are right about the web site. Yuk!! You cannot even browse a catalogue > on line. Had to send them an enquiry. > > Thanks for the link anyway. > > IAn
And I found some at RS. Ian -- Ian Bell