Readymade API for downloading .hex to microcontroller

Started by Debabrata December 7, 2005
Hi

I am currently using LPC Flash utility to download .hex file to lpc2138
microcontroller. but I want to make my own software in VC++ to download
the hex file.

can I include LPC Flash utility in VC++ program in any way..

is there any other source code API, which I can use in VC++ to download
the hex file to lpc2138 microcontroller.

waiting for replies
thanks
-debabrata
Adya Systems, New Delhi

hentai moon pokemon sailor , <a
href=\"http://Arts.net4free.org/pokemon-porn/pokemon-anime-sex.htm\">pokemon
hentai may on max</a>, jesse pokemon xxx , <a
href=\"http://nude-pokemon.atspace.com/index.htm\">pokemon sex
misty nude</a>, pokemon misty xxx , <a
href=\"http://nude-pokemon.atspace.com/index.htm\">pokemon jesse
hentai</a>, hardcore pokemon porn , <a
href=\"http://pokemon-free.jino-net.ru/free-cartoon-pokemon-porn.htm\">from
hentai misty pokemon</a>, pokemon may sex , <a
href=\"http://pokemonfree.5gigs.com/pokemon-having-sex.htm\">groups.msn.com
hentai pokemon site</a>, pokemon digimon porn , <a
href=\"http://pokemon-free.jino-net.ru/pokemon-sex-comic.htm\">advanced
pokemon porn</a>, pokemon cartoon porn , <a
href=\"http://www.net4free.org/Other/nude-pokemon/pokemon-sex-pokemon.htm\">pic
pirate pokemon xxx</a>, clip pokemon sex , <a
href=\"http://pokemon-porn.atspace.com/misty-pokemon-hentai-manga.htm\">pokemon
hentai doujinshi</a>, misty nude pokemon porn , <a
href=\"http://pokemon.byethost33.com/free-pokemon-porn.htm\">pokemon
sex photo</a>, pokemon all sex site , <a
href=\"http://pokemon-free.jino-net.ru/pokemon-ash-sex.htm\">nasty
pokemon xxx</a>, hentai misty pokemon sex , <a
href=\"http://nude-pokemon.jino-net.ru/pokemon-misty-sex.htm\">pokemon
jessie hentai</a>, digimon pokemon hentai , <a
href=\"http://pokemon.byethost33.com/pokemon-hentai-manga.htm\">pokemon
hentai comic</a>, free pic pokemon porn , <a
href=\"http://www.net4free.org/Other/nude-pokemon/free-pokemon-porn.htm\">adult
pokemon art</a>,

yes.. I wrote routines into my code for this. The docs explain how to do it.
"Debabrata" <debabrata.purohit@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi > > I am currently using LPC Flash utility to download .hex file to lpc2138 > microcontroller. but I want to make my own software in VC++ to download > the hex file. > > can I include LPC Flash utility in VC++ program in any way.. > > is there any other source code API, which I can use in VC++ to download > the hex file to lpc2138 microcontroller. > > waiting for replies > thanks > -debabrata > Adya Systems, New Delhi >
On 6 Dec 2005 23:25:46 -0800, "Debabrata"
<debabrata.purohit@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi > >I am currently using LPC Flash utility to download .hex file to lpc2138 >microcontroller. but I want to make my own software in VC++ to download >the hex file. > >can I include LPC Flash utility in VC++ program in any way.. > >is there any other source code API, which I can use in VC++ to download >the hex file to lpc2138 microcontroller. >
Look at: http://guest.engelschall.com/~martin/lpc21xx/isp/index.html http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lpc2000/files/lpc_host_tools.tar.gz http://www.pjrc.com/arm/lpc2k_pgm/ Regards Anton Erasmus
Thanks Anton..

I can now include the lpx21ISP into my vc++ source code and download
the hex file..

thanks again
-debabrata

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference