FT2232 JTAG

Started by Elektrolot December 23, 2005
Are anybody using FT2232 in JTAG interface with FTCJTAG.dll?
I'm trying to read IDCODE and I always get bad value.
I will be very grateful if someone send me example code in Delphi or C?

Thanks,
Elektrolot
Elektrolot wrote:
> Are anybody using FT2232 in JTAG interface with FTCJTAG.dll? > I'm trying to read IDCODE and I always get bad value. > I will be very grateful if someone send me example code in Delphi or > C? > > Thanks, > Elektrolot
Have you tried FTDI Chip technical support? I found them to be very helpful.
"Elektrolot" <elektrolotNOSPAM@NOSPAMwp.pl> wrote in message
> Are anybody using FT2232 in JTAG interface with FTCJTAG.dll? > I'm trying to read IDCODE and I always get bad value. > I will be very grateful if someone send me example code in Delphi or C? > > Thanks, > Elektrolot
We made a test JTAG-USB adapter and everything worked as supposed. No problems whatsoever - we used FTDI's app.notes as a starting point. - Dejan
OK. All works well. It was hardware problem.

Thanks,
Elektrolot

Memfault Beyond the Launch