Who has bought from Olimex: two months delivery time?

Started by MikeRam December 25, 2005
Is normal that i must wait for a undefined time to receive the parcel via
ordinary post ?
I ordered two months ago and i live in Italy.
Who has a similar experience ?

I ordered last week from Olimex, and received my parcel within the week
(i live in Belgium)

So, until now i'm happy with the olimex service,and would blame the
postal service in such  a situation...

Stijn

"MikeRam" <ing.ramundoNOSPAM@tiscali.it> schreef in bericht
> Is normal that i must wait for a undefined time to receive the parcel via > ordinary post ? > I ordered two months ago and i live in Italy. > Who has a similar experience ?
The postal service in Italy is very slow and unreliable. Reason for some web shops not shipping to Italy. It probably got lost. Order again and have it shipped by registered mail. -- Thanks, Frank. (remove 'q' and '.invalid' when replying by email)
I've ordered from Olimex a few times, goods always arrive in a week or
so (UK).

Leon

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 10:20:44 +0100, "MikeRam"
<ing.ramundoNOSPAM@tiscali.it> wrote:

>Is normal that i must wait for a undefined time to receive the parcel via >ordinary post ? >I ordered two months ago and i live in Italy. >Who has a similar experience ?
I have ordered items from Olimex four or five times, and they are always very fast. I live in Spain.
"MikeRam" <ing.ramundoNOSPAM@tiscali.it> wrote in message
> Is normal that i must wait for a undefined time to receive the parcel via > ordinary post ? > I ordered two months ago and i live in Italy. > Who has a similar experience ?
Never ordered from olimex, I always order the olimex boards through www.sparkfun.com Can pay online with credit card. None of that faxing credit card numbers stuff. Always receive my order within 4-7 days, thats delivered from the US to Australia. Alex

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference