Microchip forum site down

Started by Richard Henry January 11, 2006
Is it just me?  I can't get access to any Microchip site the last couple of
days.

> Is it just me? I can't get access to any Microchip site the last couple of
Microchip itself is up for me - godawful slow, but then it is always godawful slow. Were you talking about some other third-party site?
My morning routine includes a cup of coffee and a visit to http://forum.microchip.com/searchpro.asp?searchfor=today Usually comes up with "Today's Posts" My Favorites short cut comes up Error 404; entering through microchip.com and clicking on "Today's Posts" results in a page that reads "Either the feature is disabled, or you do not have sufficient permission" The individual topics still seem to work, however. And for a time yesterday, even Microchip.com was inaccessible.
"Richard Henry" <rphenry@home.com> wrote in message
> > "larwe" <zwsdotcom@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:1136992050.124297.233920@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > > > > Is it just me? I can't get access to any Microchip site the last
couple
> of > > > > Microchip itself is up for me - godawful slow, but then it is always > > godawful slow. > > > > Were you talking about some other third-party site? > > My morning routine includes a cup of coffee and a visit to > > http://forum.microchip.com/searchpro.asp?searchfor=today > > Usually comes up with "Today's Posts" > > My Favorites short cut comes up Error 404; entering through microchip.com > and clicking on "Today's Posts" results in a page that reads > > "Either the feature is disabled, or you do not have sufficient permission" > > The individual topics still seem to work, however. > > And for a time yesterday, even Microchip.com was inaccessible.
Ok, I just logged in and Today's Posts" is working. Is this a new Microchip reader-filter?

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference