nucleus

Started by bassos November 19, 2004
Hi guy,

you know nucleus RTOS?

how much money?

i wold like load on microblaze softprocessor....you that what you say?

thanks bss

"bassos" <bassos@bassos.it> wrote:

>you know nucleus RTOS?
Yes.
>how much money?
It depends. The vendor was of no help with that?
>i wold like load on microblaze softprocessor....you that what you say?
The MicroBlaze is supported. Enjoy. -- Dan Henry
you work with nucleus?

"Dan Henry" <dhenry@sprynet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> "bassos" <bassos@bassos.it> wrote: > > >you know nucleus RTOS? > > Yes. > > >how much money? > > It depends. The vendor was of no help with that? > > >i wold like load on microblaze softprocessor....you that what you say? > > The MicroBlaze is supported. Enjoy. > > -- > Dan Henry
"bassos" <bassos@bassos.it> wrote:

>you work with nucleus? > >"Dan Henry" <dhenry@sprynet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio >news:6vrup0hbls6b1hlphsce605hpsfp7vg4va@4ax.com... >> "bassos" <bassos@bassos.it> wrote: >> >> >you know nucleus RTOS? >> >> Yes. >> >> >how much money? >> >> It depends. The vendor was of no help with that? >> >> >i wold like load on microblaze softprocessor....you that what you say? >> >> The MicroBlaze is supported. Enjoy. >
Yes, I worked with Nucleus and Nucleus Plus several years ago, but for the PowerPC, not for the MicroBlaze. However, I have done MicroBlaze development without O/S support (i.e., standalone). Sidenote: Xilinx supplies an RTOS for the MicroBlaze with their EDK if you are concerned about the cost of a more full-featured RTOS like Nucleus. -- Dan Henry