Need Linux SBC with 4 Uarts

Started by Sagaert Johan March 22, 2006
Hi

Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports and
ethernet ?

Johan

Sagaert Johan wrote:
> Hi > > Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports and > ethernet ? > > Johan
It would help to know the processing power you need. Anyway I recommend you to look at AAeon, Advantech and/or Evalue Tech sites. 4 serial ports seem to be standard in industrial SBCs. I have some Evalue Tech's ECM-5715 (Pentium-M based) that run Linux quite well as they are based on Intel chip sets. HTH. Elder.
"Sagaert Johan" <sagaert.j AT belgacom.net> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi > > Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports > and > ethernet ? > > Johan > >
www.iotech.dk has announced an ARM9 module with AT91RM9200. This device has 5 UARTS and I think 4 are accessible in their module. -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may bot be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
The CM-X255 (or CM-X270W) from Compulab has 5 serial ports and Ethernet :
 http://www.compulab.co.il/x255/html/x255-cm-datasheet.htm

"Sagaert Johan" <sagaert.j AT belgacom.net> a &#4294967295;crit dans le message de news:
4421e521$0$16759$ba620e4c@news.skynet.be...
> Hi > > Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports > and > ethernet ? > > Johan > > >

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference