Implement Bluetooth protocol.

Started by Unknown March 29, 2006
Hi All,

I am studying Bluetooth security protocol these days.

I found that there is no much specified data about protocol
detail/procedure.

I think, when I finshed the study of Bluetooth, I can only know more
about Bluetooth operation, but I still can't develop a Bluetooth
related tools, is that right?

Best regards,
Boki.

<bokiteam@ms21.hinet.net> wrote in message
> Hi All, > > I am studying Bluetooth security protocol these days. > > I found that there is no much specified data about protocol > detail/procedure. > > I think, when I finshed the study of Bluetooth, I can only know more > about Bluetooth operation, but I still can't develop a Bluetooth > related tools, is that right? > > > Best regards, > Boki. >
Probably. --DF

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference