Starting with the MC68HC908JB8

Started by Erik van Veen June 11, 2006
Hi,

Because of the FX1 from Cypress is hard to get for me at this place
on earth, I was looking for an alternative and found a nice one:
the MC68HC908JB8.

I designed a little piece of hardware to develop and I'm looking for a
code template now. I've searched the net, but I couldn't find much, or
I have to buy the expensive USB08 board.

Does anyone know where I can find a template or a simple project
that I could use as a starting point?

TIA,

Erik

Not exactly a template, but it is working usb code for the JB8: http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/hardware_tools/community/TBDML_f.ZIP?srch=1 In there you'll find a project for the JB8 which should help, sw_jb8_03.zip.
> TIA, > > Erik
OK, thanks

Working code would also be fine, as long as I have an example how to do
the trick.
I'll look for this project and try to get it working.

for spammers schreef:

> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 05:01:53 -0700, Erik van Veen wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > Because of the FX1 from Cypress is hard to get for me at this place on > > earth, I was looking for an alternative and found a nice one: the > > MC68HC908JB8. > > > > I designed a little piece of hardware to develop and I'm looking for a > > code template now. I've searched the net, but I couldn't find much, or I > > have to buy the expensive USB08 board. > > > > Does anyone know where I can find a template or a simple project that I > > could use as a starting point? > > Not exactly a template, but it is working usb code for the JB8: > > http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/hardware_tools/community/TBDML_f.ZIP?srch=1 > > In there you'll find a project for the JB8 which should help, > sw_jb8_03.zip. > > > TIA, > > > > Erik
*** top posting fixed ***
Erik van Veen wrote:
> for spammers schreef: >> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 05:01:53 -0700, Erik van Veen wrote: >>> >>> Because of the FX1 from Cypress is hard to get for me at this >>> place on earth, I was looking for an alternative and found a >>> nice one: the MC68HC908JB8. >>> >>> I designed a little piece of hardware to develop and I'm >>> looking for a code template now. I've searched the net, but I >>> couldn't find much, or I have to buy the expensive USB08 board. >>> >>> Does anyone know where I can find a template or a simple project >>> that I could use as a starting point? >> >> Not exactly a template, but it is working usb code for the JB8: >> >> http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/hardware_tools/community/TBDML_f.ZIP?srch=1 >> >> In there you'll find a project for the JB8 which should help, >> sw_jb8_03.zip. > > OK, thanks > > Working code would also be fine, as long as I have an example > how to do the trick. > I'll look for this project and try to get it working.
-- Some informative links: news:news.announce.newusers http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/ http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Memfault Beyond the Launch