Forums

SBC Recommendation

Started by Unknown June 17, 2006
I'm looking for an low cost SBC that does embedded linux, has a web
server, doesa ethernet and 802.11 (via a card is fine) and has analog
and digital i/o capabilities out of the box.  Can anyone suggest one?

bug0926@yahoo.com scrobe on the papyrus:

> I'm looking for an low cost SBC that does embedded linux, has a web > server, doesa ethernet and 802.11 (via a card is fine) and has analog > and digital i/o capabilities out of the box. Can anyone suggest one?
and I'm looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I wonder if I'll find it. -- John B
Fox board from Acme, http://www.acmesystems.it/ based on CPU from Axis , run linux , should have the http server, heternet,wireless trough USB interface, have digital io , lack analog io
John B wrote:
> bug0926@yahoo.com scrobe on the papyrus:
> and I'm looking for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I wonder > if I'll find it.
They're always after me lucky charms.
There are a ton of SBC's around that suit what your looking for but I
don't know what you consider to be low cost.  If your looking at
programming in Linux, then you have the free GNU tools that will save
you money along with some nice IDE's like Eclipse.

Check out the following SBC manufacturers.
www.steroidmicros.com
www.atmark-techno.com
www.embeddedarm.com