Forums

High Speed ADC and DAC

Started by Unknown June 19, 2006
I require high speed ADC and DACs  which should operate at around
100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs  should be able to
interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if
available.

<gajendraph@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I require high speed ADC and DACs which should operate at around > 100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs should be able to > interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if > available.
Google? Meindert
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:36:22 +0200, in comp.arch.embedded "Meindert
Sprang" <ms@NOJUNKcustomORSPAMware.nl> wrote:

><gajendraph@gmail.com> wrote in message >news:1150711656.651641.130400@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... >> I require high speed ADC and DACs which should operate at around >> 100MSPS for Broadband applications. The ADC and DACs should be able to >> interface with any microcontroller or a DSP. Please inform if >> available. > >Google? > >Meindert >
Yep Google make them, but you have to use their compiler Goo-OS martin
You mean slow speed ADCs ? Atmel only does 500 Msample and above ;-) -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com This message is intended to be my own personal view and it may or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB