analog to digital converter for philips

Started by abhay August 15, 2006
hi , i m using philips microcontroller and want to interface its A/D
converter to my application
temp. sensor (lm35).i m doing this on devlopment kit of  philips
p89lpc935 . can anyone suggest any prerequisites for that?let me tell
you i have already filled its contol registers.i have tried this with
edge triggered & immediate starting mode.but unable to get the result
on lcd.there is no prob with lcd as i m able to get display for my
other applications.let me know if i m lacking any point somewhere. also
how m i to deal with ref. voltage of A/D as it is embedded and i cant
find to set its configuration anywhere  or any register.

Hi, did you try the configuration tool from www.esacademy.com ? http://www.codearchitect.org/ Ref voltage, you can't change it, it is your Vdd. An Schwob

> Hi, > > did you try the configuration tool from www.esacademy.com ? > http://www.codearchitect.org/
> Ref voltage, you can't change it, it is your Vdd. > > yes i have tried with that also but the code is not running for my application but i m able to simulate it well by triggering it myself but it doesn't take input fro sensor can u suggest something

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference