Any chip exsisted for TCP/IP?

Started by kathy September 18, 2006
Is any chip exsisted which has TCP/IP hardware and software implemented
inside the chip so that to use the TCP/IP communication can be done
easily? I am not familair with the TCP/IP and want to find quick way to
implement our system with TCP/IP connection.

Also, the develop tools is better C(although a few  assembly is OK).

"kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> a &#4294967295;crit dans le message de news:
1158614955.101534.68490@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
> Is any chip exsisted which has TCP/IP hardware and software implemented > inside the chip so that to use the TCP/IP communication can be done > easily? I am not familair with the TCP/IP and want to find quick way to > implement our system with TCP/IP connection.
Have a look at lantronix and digi : both have integrated "tcp-ip in the RJ45 connector" solutions. You can also include your own applicative C code in their built-in 32-bit processors. Cheers, Robert www.alciom.com
Look here: http://www.wiznet.co.kr/ for W3100 or W3150... - Dejan
Dejan wrote:
> "kathy" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:1158614955.101534.68490@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... >> Is any chip exsisted which has TCP/IP hardware and software implemented >> inside the chip so that to use the TCP/IP communication can be done >> easily? I am not familair with the TCP/IP and want to find quick way to >> implement our system with TCP/IP connection. >> >> Also, the develop tools is better C(although a few assembly is OK). >> > > Look here: http://www.wiznet.co.kr/ for W3100 or W3150... > > - Dejan > >
Or check out the AX110xx family from Asix (www.asix.com.tw): "single chip microcontroller with TCP/IP and 10/100M Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY, 512K flash)" - Mark

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference