PCB manufacturer in Europe

Started by - October 21, 2004
Hi all,

Till now I was using Eurocircuits in Belgium for the PCB manufacturing. But
I'm not satisfied any more ( upload problems, capacity problems etc. ). Are
there more PCB manufactures which have an easy to use upload mechanism and
good price / quality ratio somewhere in Europe?

Gerard

Hi, we are using http://www.multipcb.de/ which offre us a good service (good prices, good techno, good timings). Eric
"-" <StackTools> wrote in message
> Hi all, > > > > > > Till now I was using Eurocircuits in Belgium for the PCB manufacturing. > But > I'm not satisfied any more ( upload problems, capacity problems etc. ). > Are > there more PCB manufactures which have an easy to use upload mechanism and > good price / quality ratio somewhere in Europe? > > >
Gerard, I've used run.to/pcb, which is a company by the name of Olimex in Bulgaria. They've done thousands of boards for us and we've always been happy with their work. Mike
"-" <StackTools> schreef in bericht
> Hi all, > > Till now I was using Eurocircuits in Belgium for the PCB manufacturing.
But
> I'm not satisfied any more ( upload problems, capacity problems etc. ).
Are
> there more PCB manufactures which have an easy to use upload mechanism and > good price / quality ratio somewhere in Europe?
Hmm. I'm still satisfied. The new website now allows upload of a single zip file, no seperate gerbers anymore. The only problem I had was not confirming the order after the upload, while you have the impression that you're all done. I got suspicous after 2 days, not receiving any confirmation. As I type, the postman just delivers 25 + 50 boards. One day later than I expected. -- Thanks, Frank. (remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
PCB-Pool is very good: http://www.pcbpool.com/ Leon
Frank wrote:

> Hmm. I'm still satisfied. The new website now allows upload of a single > zip file, no seperate gerbers anymore. The only problem I had was not > confirming the order after the upload, while you have the impression that > you're all done. I got suspicous after 2 days, not receiving any > confirmation.
That's exactly the point why I'm not satisfied. I'm sure that the upload was successful but they can not find any order. In the meanwhile expensive time is gone. I have also session errors (it expires in an eye blink ) which, so they claim, are due to my settings. I log into all kind of different systems (including bank) without any session problems. Everybody, thanks for the replies. Gerard
> Frank wrote: > > > Hmm. I'm still satisfied. The new website now allows upload of a single > > zip file, no seperate gerbers anymore. The only problem I had was not > > confirming the order after the upload, while you have the impression
that
> > you're all done. I got suspicous after 2 days, not receiving any > > confirmation. > > That's exactly the point why I'm not satisfied. I'm sure that the upload > was successful but they can not find any order. In the meanwhile
expensive
> time is gone. I have also session errors (it expires in an eye blink ) > which, so they claim, are due to my settings.
Yes, when you don't hit that final button *after* the upload has completed, the order simply isn't finished and stored in their database. That you have click that button is not very obvious, and the button is also placed somewhere among the top of the screen, where you least expect it. I'm certain it has happened to more customers, it's too easy to make this mistake.
> I log into all kind of different systems (including bank) without any > session problems.
I didn't have any problems getting kicked out of a session. Not yet anyway. -- Thanks, Frank. (remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

Memfault Beyond the Launch