Looking for serial printer emulator to output to bitmap

Started by Alison November 7, 2006
Would anyone have seen a program for DOS which emulates an Epson graphics
printer?  I'm talking, you plug your output device (logic analyser as is the
case here) into a normal Epson printer via serial port, except in 2006 you
don't have an Epson serial printer anymore.

I'm sure this must have been done before somewhere.  So a PC behaves as if
it was a printer, and creates a .bmp file or alike from the received data.

Thanks,

Alison

Alison <alison@logicsaysNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> > I'm sure this must have been done before somewhere. So a PC behaves as if > it was a printer, and creates a .bmp file or alike from the received data. > > Thanks, >
Well, what do you know........ It's been done :-) http://www.printcapture.com

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference