Embedded ethernet + FPGA board

Started by Daniel Wong November 21, 2006
I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded
processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins.  The board should
also come with a decent software development kit.  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciates.

-Daniel

www.iotech.dk AT91RM9200 + Spartan 3 -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com This message is intended to be my own personal view and it may or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
"Daniel  Wong" <dantheman0316@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded > processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should > also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions > would be greatly appreciates.
Altera NIOS-II developer kit if you can live with a soft processor. Xilinx has similar products with both hard and soft processors embedded in the FPGA. Petter -- A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
Hi,

take a look at the Suzaku Series: http://www.atmark-techno.com/en/products/suzaku You can buy them here: http://shop.trenz-electronic.de/catalog/default.php?cPath=1_51 best regards Thorsten Trenz
In article <1164137223.464363.282100@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Daniel Wong <dantheman0316@gmail.com> wrote:
>I'm looking for an all-in-one board that includes an embedded >processor, ethernet port, FPGA, and 50+ I/O pins. The board should >also come with a decent software development kit. Any suggestions >would be greatly appreciates.
The TS-7300 ( http://www.embeddedarm.com/epc/ts7300-spec-h.htm ) just about meets your requirements, but it looks like not all of the IO pins go to the FPGA --- some of them go to the processor. Runs Linux or NetBSD. -- Wim Lewis <wiml@hhhh.org>, Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference