eCos - synthetic linux target

Started by Karsten P. Hoffmann December 6, 2006
Is anybody familiar with building eCos applications for the linux =
synthetic target?

--=20
Karsten P. Hoffmann               3M Deutschland GmbH
(no replies to the given email address please, it's just a spam =
collector :-) )
> Is anybody familiar with building eCos applications for the linux synthetic target?
Familiar is a big word, but I already done that. Can you ask uour question ? The online documentation was clear enough for me. Guillaume -- Guillaume Chevillot
Hi Guillaume!

"Guillaume Chevillot" <guillaume*nospam*@chevillot.net> wrote in message =
> Familiar is a big word, but I already done that. Can you ask uour > question ? >=20 > The online documentation was clear enough for me.
Guess, I found my problem when compiling the examples: I've overseen = some warnings about missing definitions regarding 'printf'. So the = executable did nothing. After installing the missing packages, = everything was fine. Thanks for your answer, anyway -- it gave me the hint, that it was = obviosly my mistake :-) Best regards, -Karsten. --=20 Karsten Hoffmann