Anyone know how to decode philips rc-5 infrared remote control

Started by manoj June 16, 2007
Hi,
I am using P89LPC935 microcontroller and TSOP1738 IR decoder chip. But
I am not able to decode it. Can you please send me the related code.

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:42:15 -0000, in comp.arch.embedded manoj
<goelmanoj83@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi, >I am using P89LPC935 microcontroller and TSOP1738 IR decoder chip. But >I am not able to decode it. Can you please send me the related code.
http://8052.com/codelib/rc5.c martin
See the code examples in www.8052.com

Search for  RC5 in the www.80c52.com forum.

There are golden answers on this web site.

Joe