Embedded Filesystems Library problem...

Started by Pawel K June 22, 2007
Hello,
I use EFSL v0.2.8 stable from http://efsl.be with ATMEGA 128.
I can mount FS, open & write/read file but i have 1 problem. First close
file, unmount fs, remove MMC from socket.
I put mmc in socket, initialise file system again and
my program freeze, what wrong?

--
--
Pozrdawiam
"Pawel K" <groups@kpw.qs.pl> wrote in message
> Hello, > I use EFSL v0.2.8 stable from http://efsl.be with ATMEGA 128. > I can mount FS, open & write/read file but i have 1 problem. First close > file, unmount fs, remove MMC from socket. > I put mmc in socket, initialise file system again and > my program freeze, what wrong? > > -- > -- > Pozrdawiam > Pawel K from 3miasto > groups(at)kpw.qs.pl > GG: 1263183 > ---------------- end ----------------
I would suggest that you post this question on the EFSL support forum on sourceforge. This is monitored by the developers, and other users, so you should get help quicker. Mike

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference