Cypress FX2 uc + Xilinx FPGA +windows system

Started by welber September 7, 2007
Hi, I am new in FPGA and FX2 UC.  I am looking for a good development board
including xilinx FPGA and cyress Fx2 uc.  I want to learn how to program
FPGA and FX2 uc.
I went to several websites( usbp, Gnuradio, opal kelly, digilent...).
They provide good development boards, but not all source codes open and no
good tutorial written.

Is any one know a good tutorial for Cypress FX2 uc + Xilinx FPGA +windows
system with a good development board?

Thanks,
Welber

I'm using the FX2 dev board together with a Cyclone II FPGA dev board.
There's enough GPIO pins to tie the two boards together. I doubt you'll find
a single board with the exact configuration you are asking for.

/John.

"welber" <welberhsieh@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am new in FPGA and FX2 UC. I am looking for a good development > board > including xilinx FPGA and cyress Fx2 uc. I want to learn how to program > FPGA and FX2 uc. > I went to several websites( usbp, Gnuradio, opal kelly, digilent...). > They provide good development boards, but not all source codes open and no > good tutorial written. > > Is any one know a good tutorial for Cypress FX2 uc + Xilinx FPGA +windows > system with a good development board? > > Thanks, > Welber > > > >

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference